Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Delicious Sinn by Adrianna Dane




Two men, born with a Montana-bred sense of adventure. Neither stays, both leave to make their fortune. Each walked a different line, made different choices. Both ended up in Seattle. One a jaded and scarred rocker with no dreams left; the other a young photo journalist who has a gift for dealing with wild things.

Both men have secrets. But one night's chance encounter in a Seattle nightclub, will likely change their lives forever....

            This story is about Will hunting down Sinn. He wants him, has for a long time, and he finally has him in his sights.
            Yes, if you’ve caught on by now, it is a gay erotic story. I wish there was a sexier way to write that but homoerotic just sounds weird. So gay erotic it is. This is one of the few that I’ve read, so my knowledge of gay romance is limited.
            However, I was really amazed by how turned on I was by reading this story! I wasn’t expecting it to turn me off, but I expected it to only turn on males. I loved that as a female I was able to read this and get pleasure out of it.
            The style this was written in was good. It was like a mix of third and first person, if that makes any sense. It was third person in the sense that you understood everything that was happening but it was first in the sense that you could really feel the lives of the characters and their feelings. This was excellent for this style of story with the mix of BDSM (I think this is the right term because there was a power exchange) so you got the different feel of everything that was happening without becoming lost in detail.
            This was a relatively short story but complete. I feel confident in giving this story 4.5 stars. I really liked it and would recommend this for anyone who wants to read about BDSM, gay erotica, or just a decent romance!

Publisher: Dream Romantic Unlimited LLC
ASIN: B00A1TMGHU
Price: $0.99 (Kindle)
www.adriannadane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment