Friday, January 18, 2013

A Little Magic by Nora Roberts



In “Spellbound,” a beautiful lady casts a thousand-year spell on the man of her dreams – and unleashes a nightmare only love can conquer… “Ever After” follows an enchanting woman as she journeys to an otherworldly land – and introduces a handsome artist to the transforming power of love… “In Dreams” links a young woman to a stranger’s past – and to the curse that has trapped him forever in the eternity of his own dreams…

            These three books combined are a great read. They are short so feel free to set them down to take care of other things…personally I found that I didn’t want to set the book down. It only took me a couple of hours to read each other them…basically the whole collection in one day.
            I like the way that she’s able to tie Irish roots and magic together. I’ve always heard that Ireland is a magical land so I’m not surprised that she was able to make this connection.
            In the end I’m giving this book 4 stars. It’s really good and my constant complaint was that it was too short. J

Publisher: The Berkeley Publishing Group
ISBN: 0-425-18318-1
Price: $13.95 (cover)
www.noraroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment