Monday, January 7, 2013

A Pirate's Life for Three by Amber Carlton



Katherine Cross escaped a confining life and now lives as Captain Kit Savage. She embraces adventure on The Black Rose and her relationship with fellow pirate, James Kingsley. James has a lusty body and a bad temper, but Kit revels in the sexual pleasure he provides.
Quinn Blackwell has two solutions for a financial crisis: find his lost fiancée or find Silas Watkins' plans for an amazing invention. Quinn finds both on The Black Rose, and his arrival creates a powder keg of sexual tension. As Kit, James, and Quinn vie for dominance in the captain's quarters, the mystery of an elusive journal leads to an explosive showdown.
A pirate's life for three isn't easy, but there's never a dull moment.

Amber Carlton knows how to weave a story about a time that most of us imagine about. The Black Rose comes to life with the characters and their lusty wantonness. Truthfully, I wanted to join in on the fun as I read this. The plot isn’t dull either.
There is romance, sexiness, and sex; but there is also a good telling of piracy, secrecy, and there’s even a little mystery/murder happening that they have to deal with. Captain Kit’s signature is to run people off with threats and leave them a black rose calling card. Well now someone else is using the black roses and it’s not her. She has to discover who’s behind it…but first she has to come out of the captain’s quarters.
I think what’s appealing to me the most about this book is that even though there is a lot of intrigue, mystery, and drama most of the book is spent with the very horny captain satisfying herself with two horny pirate men. This is a women’s wet dream come alive…or at least it’s my wet dream ;). I felt like I could be part of the story because it drew me in so well.
I am rating this book 4.5 stars. I really enjoyed it and it was long enough to satisfy me.

Publisher: Siren Publishing
ASIN: B002YKOXC0
Price: $4.59 (Amazon Kindle)

No comments:

Post a Comment