Monday, October 15, 2012

The Man Means Business by Annette Broadrick




AN OUT-OF-THE-OFFICE AFFAIR TO REMEMBER
Inviting his dedicated secretary on a Hawaiian business trip seemed the perfect way to show Jodie Cameron his appreciation. But millionaire Dean Logan hadn't expected Jodie to need more than the tropical sunset to relax her. Yet what Jodie really craved was turning from the boardroom to the bedroom....
Soon, though, they had to return to their all-business relationship. But with memories of a passionate holiday in every corner of the office, could Dean deny that getting Jodie back into his bed was the only merger on his mind?

The Man Means Business is about Dean falling in love with his secretary. She is only his secretary for part of the book. Then she graduates from school and transfers to another part of the company. Jodie eventually realizes that she loves him and decides to leave rather than tell him and deal with it. He realized close to the same time and follows her.
This book is cute. There is some sex but it’s not erotic. It’s a great book to pass the time but I don’t think it’s one that I will keep. I hate to say that because I love books but I think this is one that I will never read again.
Overall I think this is not a bad book and that if you get it from the library then it would be perfect. I rate this book 2.5 stars.

Publisher: Silhouette Publishing
ISBN-13: 978-0373767014
Price: $3.52 (Kindle)

No comments:

Post a Comment